Garmin tt15 collar : Garmin collars tt15 for sale
When used with a compatible tracking handheld and a top-mounted, high-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver, the TT-15 dog device uses 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation, as well as audible tone and vibration.
The tracking and training dog device with collar is tough enough to run wherever your dog runs, up to 9 miles away. It is water-resistant to 10 meters.
Traditional stimulation allows you to make quick changes (low, medium, or high) within a predetermined stimulation level (1-6), whereas linear stimulation allows progressively more stimulation from levels 1 to 18.
You can use the dog device’s built-in LED beacon lights to help you find your dog in low-light situations.
The TT 15 comes with a 1-inch red collar strap. Replacement straps come in a variety of colors (sold separately). TT 15 is compatible with track-only handhelds, but the training tools will not work. The T5 is recommended for track-only handhelds.
garmin tt15 inbox
- TT 15 dog device with rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- 1″ red collar strap
- 18.5″ standard antenna
- 22.5″ extended-range antenna
- Charging cable
- AC adapter
- Vehicle power cable
- Contact point set with wrench
garmin collars tt15 Physical & Performance
- Unit dimensions (WxHxD): 3.5″ x 1.75” x 1.85″ (8.9 x 4.4 x 4.7 cm); Mini: 3.1″ x 1.8” x 1.4” (7.8 x 4.5 x 3.5 cm)
- Weight: 7.3 oz (207.0 g) for transmitter and antenna (without collar); 10.0 oz (284.0 g) total weight (with collar)
- Battery type: rechargeable lithium-ion pack; user replaceable
- Battery life: 20-40 hours
- Range: 9 miles
- Interface: USB
- Water rating: 1 ATM (10 meters)
- Neck size: Minimum of 9.5” (24 cm) in circumference
- High-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver: Yes
- GPS antenna: top, black
- Stimulation/Vibration/Tone: Yes
- LED beacon lights: Yes
- Rescue mode: Yes
- Replaceable collar straps: Yes
- Collar compatibility: 1” (2.54 cm)